Thursday, January 18, 2007

ELECTRO IS GOOD. IT MAKES SEX WEES IN GIRLS PANTS.

Tis true...

Kissy Sell Out.

I discovered this guy through my new best mates, Bolt Action Five. He is their cousin or something and did a pretty sick-fuck remix of their track 'Tree Friend Tree Foe'. If you listen to the lyrics in it I think you can hear them talking about Knightmare, that disturbing British childrens quest tv show. I never saw a contestant win on it...

SELLOUTWITHMEOHYEAH


Like Woah!

These guys I know nothing about apart from they make music-to-ejaculate-to. Just download some yeah? I found them on Hupendi, which is a BLOGWORTHAMOMENTOFYOURTIME.
Download some good stuff there.

LIKETOTALLYOFFICIALLYWOAHYEAH?

Zordon

This guy makes electro that is serious fucked in the head.

SORRYBUTIMLYING

LOTS OF LOVE X X X
JAMBO BALBOA III

No comments: